Power of Pink Challenge
The 2013 Kickin’ It Challenge tournament will be awarding 2 “Power of Pink” awards at the tournament and 1 Fan Favorite Power of Pink award after the tournament.
Power of Pink awards
- One boys team and one girls team will be chosen
- Recipients will be chosen based on the best representation of the “Power of Pink”
- Team includes players and team supporters for this award
- To be considered for the award, a team must come to the check-in area for a photo to be taken on Saturday (photos will be taken at both venues and posted to the tournament’s Instagram page, KickinItChal.)
- Recipients will be announced at 11:00 am on Sunday morning at Ryan Field.
- Recipients selected by Susan G. Komen volunteers.
- Recipients will receive award and certificate for entry into 2014 Kickin’ It Challenge
Fan Favorite Power of Pink award
- Show your support for your favorite team or team photo by liking their photo on the Kickin It Challenge Instagram page, KickinItChal
- This is a social media photo challenge and the recipient will be the team photo with the most likes
- Photos will be on Instagram, http://instagram.com/kickinitchal
- Photos posted by the tournament on the KickinItChal account are the only ones considered
- Photos will be marked with #KickinItChal
- Photos taken for the Power of Pink award by the tournament at the check-in area at either venue, will be entered automatically and posted to Instagram
- Teams may submit their own photo for the tournament to post by emailing photos to KickinItPhotos@gmail.com with “Fan Favorite” in the subject line. Emailed photos must be submitted by Monday June 24, 2013 11:59 pm pacific time. Photos will be posted by Wednesday June 26, 2013 11:59 pm pacific time.
- Contest starts Saturday June 22, 2013 and runs through July 1, 2013 at 11:59 pm pacific time.
- Recipients will be announced July 2, 2013
- Award is a $100 Souplantation gift card for the team
- All participants are encouraged to post their photos from the event using the #KickinItChal (Only photos posted by the tournament will be included in the contest)
All contests are designed to be fun and good natured competition. Decisions will be tough and all teams effort is appreciated. All decisions made will be final.